Tucanna Quality Control 3.5
Download only. License via email. Instructions below
Extend the functionality of your i1 Pro or i1 Pro2
Tucanna Quality Control software makes it easy to take a simple spot measurement with an i1 Pro or i1 Pro2 spectrophotometer, functionality that is not so easy with the supplied software. And now, in version 3, you have a database that saves all of your measurements. It's easier than ever to use your i1 like a much more expensive pressroom instrument.
Get densitometric feedback in seconds for density, density difference, dot gain, print curve, dot gain curve, dot area, print contrast, trapping, hue error and grayness.
Get colorimetric feedback in seconds for LAB solid, color difference, delta, CIE Lab and visual match for different illuminants.
Turn your i1 into a powerful handheld spectro-densitometer for a fraction of the cost of a new device.
Download the software and install it before placing your order. The first time the software is launched it will prompt you for a license and tell you your MachineID. Include your MachineID when placing your order.
DOWNLOAD TUCANNA QUALITY CONTROL v3.5 HERE
NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 3.5
- Supports X-Rite eXact
- Exports Adobe color libraries
- Dominant spectral density
- Color database to store colors with interactive drag and drop
- Import of cgats17,cxf, csv, ifrx, Abobe color books and Adobe Color Swatches formats
- Connectivity to MS Excel to send measured colors
- Support of M illumination standards (M0,M1,M2)
- Spot colors check, up to 4 different spots with automatic assignment
- Latest I1 SDK 184.108.40.20614
*Windows only *Upgrades require proof of purchase AND MachineID