The most simple way to control all of your printing color
PrintControl is your companion for achieving high quality color and meeting standards requirements in a simple and intuitive way. With PrintControl, getting your printing optimized is a question of hours, not days or weeks. Try it and see for yourself how easy good color can be!
Optimized plate curves
Save time and money on make-ready and printing with controlled and cor- rectly compensated plates. With simple measurements, PrintControl Pro will calcu- late high-quality compensa- tion curves for both TVI as well as NPDC optimization, and iterative curve calcula- tion makes sure you get the results you need.
Everything you need to know about printing stand- ards, profiles, characteriza- tion data, machine mainte- nance, plate compensation and much more, all in one place for consultation any time you need it.
No expert training neces- sary. Follow the steps of the standardization wizard and you will have your press standardized and printing high quality in no time.
Organize and assure the quality of all your paper stock. Automatic classifi- cation based upon L*a*b* values, search and filter by cost, manufacturer, paper type, as well as comparison of reflectance curves, dE and more!
• Supported languages:English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese,Chinese and Japanese.
• Supported standards:ISO 12647-2:2007, ISO 12647-3 (with the specificationsfor Newspaper 26 and 30), GRACoL 2006, G7,Japan ColorSTD 2007 and creation of in-house standards.
• Operating System:Windows 2003 Server, 2008 Server, XP Professional, Vista,Windows 7 and 8.
• Recommended hardware:Intel Core Duo or equivalent, 1.6 GHz or higher. Memory1 GB RAM, 20 GB hard drive.
• Graphic card / Monitor:Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768, supportsDirectX 9.0c.v10.5 or later, 512Mb of RAM (2Gbrecommended) / Adobe AIR 2.7 runtime or later.
Tucanna is a global developer and supplier of software solutions for the printing industry, founded in 2006 and headquartered in Villarreal, Spain. Its development facilities are located in Verona, Italy. Tucanna develops “software for humans”: simple, elegant, user-friendly and yet powerful in the most complex processes; helping customers raise productivity, reduce costs and improve quality. Tucanna solutions are widely used throughout the printing industry spectrum from traditional offset and flexo to digital and large / wide format printing and mixed environments. Tucanna is represented by partners and authorized dealers all over the world.