Making quality control quick and simple
Control print quality in seconds for both process as well as spot colors. Simple reporting, troubleshooting advice, job comparison, and trending will enable you to keep your print quality up to the highest standards quickly and efficiently.
Simple Print Report
In seconds, a quick glance will tell you all you need to know about your printing quality. In seconds, a quick glance will tell you all you need to know about your printing quality.
Spot color support
Use color libraries, importCXF, and check Pantone colors. The perfect companion for packaging applications.
Check your print quality over time to understand which factors are affecting your production. Customize your views by customer,job, ink, paper, date, or other parameters to knowhow to best optimize your process.
The online troubleshooter will help you to understand why printing problems occur, and what you can do to correct them. Let Rapid-Check take the mystery out of getting the right color and print quality!
• Supported languages:English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese,Chinese and Japanese.
• Supported standards:ISO 12647-2:2007, ISO 12647-3 (with the specificationsfor Newspaper 26 and 30), GRACoL 2006, G7,Japan ColorSTD 2007 and creation of in-house standards.
• Operating System:Windows 2003 Server, 2008 Server, XP Professional, Vista,Windows 7 and 8.
• Recommended hardware:Intel Core Duo or equivalent, 1.6 GHz or higher. Memory1 GB RAM, 20 GB hard drive.
• Graphic card / Monitor:Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768, supportsDirectX 9.0c.v10.5 or later, 512Mb of RAM (2Gbrecommended) / Adobe AIR 2.7 runtime or later.
Tucanna is a global developer and supplier of software solutions for the printing industry, founded in 2006 and headquartered in Villarreal, Spain. Its development facilities are located in Verona, Italy. Tucanna develops “software for humans”: simple, elegant, user-friendly and yet powerful in the most complex processes; helping customers raise productivity, reduce costs and improve quality. Tucanna solutions are widely used throughout the printing industry spectrum from traditional offset and flexo to digital and large / wide format printing and mixed environments. Tucanna is represented by partners and authorized dealers all over the world.