PitStop Server 12
Icludes Free Upgrade to v13
PitStop Server is a stand-alone hot folder based application that checks and fixes PDF files. Let PitStop Server automate your PDF Preflight and fixing so your operators can focus on billable tasks.
- Save time and money by automating PDF Preflight and correction.
- Reduce risk of human errors, high quality guaranteed every time.
- Free up your staff for work that you can actually charge for.
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML / job ticket driven variable preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customizable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
New in PitStop Server 13
Automatic bleed generation
Our customers have reported that lack of bleed is still a major issue. We're pleased to announce that we've cracked that nut! PitStop Server 13 will automatically add bleed to PDF files!
It mirrors individual objects close to or cross the PDF box to create bleed.These objects are completely editable for manual adjustments.Bleed can be generated for multiple objects, or for complete pages and documents.
This is the most significant change to PitStop Preflight since it was created 15 years ago. PitStop Pro 13 will allow the checks and fixes included in a Preflight Profile to be limited to certain aspects of a PDF.
For example: a PDF page box, a certain page or several pages, a particular area or specific elements of a PDF, even different layers within a PDF file can each be checked in different ways, depending upon user requirements.
The options for customizing Preflight are now virtually endless.
Customizable Preflight Messages
In PitStop Server 13, messages can be customized to reflect non-technical language that can include suggestions for corrections if necessary.
In addition, the preflight messages can be translated into languages that are currently not supported by PitStop.
Create and edit action lists directly in PitStop Server
PitStop Server 13 will no longer require PitStop Pro to create and edit Action lists. You can now do it directly in the PitStop Server interface.