Fiery XF v6.4
Now includes EFI 1-Year Software Maintenance AND Support Contract
Stunning, precise, predictable, high-quality wide-format prints
Fiery® XF Version 6 is the easiest way to introduce sophisticated color management, including media calibration and output optimization of your wide-format device. The result is superior color accuracy and increased overall productivity.
As the use of inkjet printing grows for a broad range of applications, the need for color accuracy and consistency also increases. Fiery XF Version 6 is a flexible and scalable high-speed digital front end and color management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production and proofing that gives you:
Stunning, precise, predictable, quality prints
- Accurate Fiery color management, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization offers you the best possible color output each and every time — without time-consuming trial-and-error color correction or complicated device link profiles.
Support for the latest industry standards
- Fiery XF is fully compliant with the latest ISO, G7 or Fogra PSD standards. So you get accurate and predictable results.
Streamlined, automated and customizable workflows
- Tailor the fully customizable Fiery XF user interface to each operator’s tasks and skill set for greater efficiency and reduced error rate. Downloadable default media profiles and workflow presets make it easy to set up automated job processing.
Flexible, scalable and future-proof investment
- An EFI™ Software Maintenance and Support Agreement is included for the first year with your purchase. You get phone support and an ongoing stream of software releases, including the latest device drivers, plus all minor and major product upgrades at no additional charge.
Smooth and consistent quality
- New dynamic smoothing technology eliminates file-related banding and ensures smooth and consistent quality for fine art production and high-end prints on more than 600 supported printers — from desktop to superwide format.
Visual guidance for tiling and powerful options for cutters
- The full WYSIWYG user interface for tiling allows you to immediately see all the applied changes, and the detailed visual assembly guide makes mounting even the biggest jobs a breeze. Add the Layout Option for sophisticated, automated cut path generation as well as nesting based on the true shape of your print jobs. You’ll save media and not cut away your bottom-line profit.
- EFI’s ESKO powered layout tool increases productivity, reduces waste, saves time and is designed specifically for users of wide-format digital printers owning flatbed cutters or routers. This advanced option brings sophisticated features such as automatic bleed and cut path generation, plus true shape nesting that can be tuned for minimum waste or minimizing cuts, resulting in the most efficient finishing workflow.
Cut Marks Option
- Save time and money while decreasing waste. The Cut Marks Option generates and places cut marks into your job and can also extract multiple cut paths from your jobs. The option can directly connect to the Zünd Cut Center which ensures a reliable cut workflow by eliminating errors and automating time consuming tasks. This option also includes iCut level 1 and 2 output for maximum flexibility and connectivity to any third party cutting application.
Cut Server Option
- This automated solution, powered by SAi technology, supports over 1,300 cutting devices and routing tables from more than 80 different manufacturers, saving you precious time by eliminating the need to work with different software for each cutter type. The Cut Server Option increases your productivity by connecting together your printed output and finishing processes. It lets you run up to 4 cut servers, which in total allows you to drive up to 8 cutting engines in parallel to meet those tight turnaround times. Best of all, the option is easy-to-use and configure; anyone can use it, regardless of their experience level. View supported cutter.
Color Profiler Option
- Gain color precision, consistency and accuracy with the Color Profiler Option based on the renowned Fiery Color Profiler Suite. The advanced tool set provides quick and easy ICC and device-link profile creation that produces the highest quality results every time, increasing your customer satisfaction. The option enables you to inspect, edit and optimize profiles plus compare profile gamuts giving you ultimate control over your color output.
Color Verifier Option
- The Color Verifier Option brings quality control to your environment enabling employees anywhere to work with the same colors and produce consistent color output every time. This flexible option supports a variety of measuring devices and industry standard control strips, plus EFIs unique Dynamic Wedge technology for job specific color verification. You can check your results against ISO standards, or your own quality standards by defining individual tolerances and values. It can also cut your distribution costs by serving as a reliable remote proofing and printing solution.
Spot Color Option
- The Spot Color Option ensures perfect spot color matching on every print. It allows you to produce consistent colors across all medias preserving brand identities. Built-in spot color systems from Pantone, HKS, Toyo and DIC ensure that Fiery XF's definitions match the original definitions. The most demanding customer requirements will be satisfied with sophisticated tools for defining spot color transparencies, gradation curves and much more.
Dot Creator Option
- The Dot Creator Option provides color accurate dot-proof simulations directly on your inkjet printer, without the need for the actual 1-Bit data. Contone data is screened with the choice of dot shapes, custom screen frequencies and custom angles to provide a fast, simple and cost effective solution. Accurate simulations of offset, flexo or silkscreen printing can be achieved on the same RIP you already use for your existing production or proofing needs.
- The OneBit Option increases your customer satisfaction by producing reliable, high-quality, dot-for-dot proofs from your actual 1-Bit data. Showing identical dots and color to the final print run. Dot-for-dot proofing reduces pressroom and production errors giving a high return on investment with time and waste savings early in the print process.
- The Softproof Option adds softproof output to Fiery XF. The innovative combination of the Softproof module and an LED-driven light-booth with integrated display, offers highly precise virtual print previews to Fiery XF. Thanks to the automated control of the integrated display, a long-term colorimetrically precise contract proof level preview is possible in daily production. The telemeasurement from the observer´s perspective and the illumination of the screen area with an ISO3664 compliant light source allows a perceptively perfect match between softproof and print.
Printer Options M, XL and XXL
- Printer Options M, XL and XXL support many output devices such as inkjet, LED and laser printers. Printer Option M supports A3/A2 printers with a printing width of 18". Printer Option XL caters for printers with a printing width of 19" to 24", while Printer Option XXL is for printers with a printing width over 25". The Fiery XF Production and Proofing packages include a Printer Option M-XXL. You can add other printer and output options at any time. View supported printers.
Print & Cut Option
- The Print & Cut Option enables one-step printing and cutting on supported devices with onboard cutters. You can seamlessly integrate cutting into your production workflow, save time and differentiate your business from the competition. Near operator free to leave you and your staff more time to concentrate on value-add tasks while the two production steps are executed simultaneously. The Print & Cut Option supports a continuously increasing number of Print & Cut devices.
- The Fiery Option brings quality control and the same high-end tools to your cut-sheet Fiery Server driven devices. One option gives you 5 individual connections to one or multiple Fiery front ends giving you the best of both worlds, Fiery controller speed plus all of your familiar Fiery XF functionalities on top.
File Export Option
- The File Export Option outputs color-managed data for specific print conditions. Bitmap TIFF or EPS files can be used for optimum output quality. File export output can be used to connect to 3rd party printing or workflow systems or used for color managed post-RIP file approval by customers in quick turnaround environments.
Printer Option Wide Format / Super Wide Format
- This Printer Option supports a continuously increasing number of wide format to super wide format printers from many manufactures such as HP, Durst and NUR.
Printer Option EFI
- This Printer Option supports one EFI VUTEk, EFI Wide Format or EFI Jetrion printers.