Fiery XF v6.5 Trade-In
Now includes EFI 1-Year Software Maintenance AND Support Contract
Fiery® XF Version 6.5, the flexible and scalable high-speed RIP and color management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production, streamlines your print production with customizable automated workflows from job creation to printing and verification.
Accurate color management by measurements, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization, enables you to easily achieve stunning, precise and predictable quality prints.
Automated workflows eliminate touch points and remove the need for manual job submission, saving operators time and reducing error rates. A fully customizable user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set.
Stunning, Precise and Predictable Quality Prints
• Accurate color management, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization, removes the need for time-consuming trial and error color correction or complicated device link profiles and gives you best possible color output each and every time. processing.
Ahead of the Curve with the Latest Industry Standards
• Fiery XF is fully compliant with the latest ISO, G7 or Fogra PSD standards for accurate and predictable results.
• To minimize the differences between Xrite measurement devices and to ensure highest data exchange quality, all Xrite and EFI devices make use of the new XRGA standard.
• Implementation of M0, M1 (D50) and M2 (UV cut) measurement modes allows ISO 13655-compliant measurements for the best color match under the latest industry-standard viewing conditions. Coupled with the Fiery XF’s new Ambient Light Adaption, this offers a perfect match in the final viewing environment.
Technology that Makes the Difference
• The Fiery XF print driver technology eliminates artifacts and ensures smooth and consistent quality for fine art production and high-end prints on more than 450 supported printers. Additionally, Fiery XF supports more than 1,200 cutting devices and router tables and seamlessly connects to EFI MIS solutions via JDF.
Use the Latest Adobe® Technology to Improve Your Workflow
• Fiery XF also supports the latest technologies for streamlining and enhancing workflow communication, including Adobe® PDF Print Engine V2.6 to ensure direct rendering of PDF files without any conversion to PostScript®. This seamless integration ensures that you have correct interpretation of any effect or element that is applied to the PDF at a design level, saving precious you time and greatly reducing scrap and production errors.
Streamlined, Automated and Customizable Workflows
• The fully customizable Fiery XF user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set for greater efficiency and reduced error rate.
• In addition, downloadable default media profiles and pre-installed workflows/presets make it a breeze to create automated workflows. Effective, wizard-driven color tools provide optimal color results quickly and easily. This offers a short learning curve, even for novice users.
• Fiery XF v6.5 Server - XF Server v6.5, unlimited numbers of clients. Includes 1 year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement. (At lease one Output Option is require - NONE ARE INCLUDED)
• Fiery XF v6.5 Proofing - XF Server v6.5 + unlimited numbers of Clients + 1 Printer Options M-XXL + Spot Color Option + Color Verifier Option. Includes 1 year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement.
• Fiery XF v6.5 Production - XF Server v6.5 + unlimited numbers of Clients + 1 Printer Options M-XXL + Spot Color Option + Production Option. Includes 1 year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement.
• Fiery XF v6.5 Print & Cut - XF Server v6.5 + unlimited numbers of Clients + 1 Print & Cut Option + Spot Color Option + Production Option. Includes 1 year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement.
• Fiery XF v6.5 Production Premium - XF Server v6.5 + unlimited numbers of Clients + 4 Printer Options M-XXL + Production Option + Color Profiler Option + Cut Marks Option + Spot Color Option. Includes 1 year Software Maintenance & Support Agreement.
XF Production Options
XF Output Options
For a list of supported printers or cutters and available product options, please visit:
Competitor Products Entitled List