The all-in-one solution for automated, standardized and color consistent Wide-Format Production
GMG ProductionSuite can print jobs as they are being processed, driving more than 800 different printing, cutting and CtS-devices.
Application areas are:
- inkjet-based wide-format production of e.g. banners, POS-material, displays, vehicle wrapping
- industrial wide-format production in very large-format production environments for indoor and outdoor communication such as billboards, POS-material, large-format lettering
- Consistent color rendering using different machines, materials and printing modes.
- Perfect handling of spot colors.
- Calibration and profiling with a single software solution, directly alongside the press.
- Integrated data preflighting.
- Extensive options for last-minute corrections in PDF documents – image and text.
- Intuitive tools for preparing printing data in a matter of seconds.
- Simple addition and editing of White and Silver channels.
- Practical templates for repeat jobs.
- Standardized and optimized prepress workflow for up to 50% time savings.
- Roughly 20% ink savings thanks to the integrated GMG EcoSave function.
At least one printer driver is required for a working system. Please Specify which printer(s) you will be using. It is recommended that you run a maximun of three printers per one RIP to avoid productivity and stability isssues
Additional Option Information:
Industrial Cutting (ZCC, iCut, Optiscout, GTK & Fotoba XY support)
- This option allows systems such as Fotoba, Kongsberg or Zünd to be added at the click of a mouse. The Industrial Cutting option provides all the tools necessary for integrated printing and cutting production.
True Shape Nesting
- Laying out multiple small individual motifs on an output media in a space-saving way used to be a time-consuming process. With the True Shape Nesting option of the GMG ProductionSuite Editor, this now occurs fully automatically.
Variable Data Printing
- This option expands the functionality of the GMG ProductionSuite Editor with the option to integrate variable data records.
- This option allows different colorations of patterns through Colorways and the repetition of this patterns through the Step & Repeat function. The creation and printing of Interior Design applications, such as wallpapers or textiles are done with just a view clicks. All Editors on the license must be upgraded with the Interior Decoration option.