GMG ColorServer 4.9 Unlimited
Creating uniform color standards within seconds
No matter whether you are a print house or a prepress company: very often you get data in different color spaces from your customers, or data need to be prepared for a wide variety of printing processes. Especially checking and normalizing all kinds of PDF files is a very time-consuming process. GMG ColorServer reduces this effort to a minimum by providing fully automatic color conversions for all printing processes.
Taking advantage of GMG's DeviceLink Technology
• CMYK-to-CMYK conversion optimally transforms data from one printing standard to another, while preserving the integrity of the black channel
• CMYK reseparation standardizes the color composition of the data
• RGB-to-CMYK conversion results in separations that are much smoother than those made with ICC profiles
• spot colors-to-CMYK conversion exploits the maximum gamut of the CMYK color space
Based on the Adobe® PDF Library
• PDF-to-PDF conversion manipulates PDF files for both CMYK-to-CMYK and RGB-to-CMYK conversions
Top-quality and higher productivity due to
• standardized and simplified color management
• consistent color results in all printing process, e.g. offset, digital, LFP
• maximum production reliability
• easy handling, no need for expert knowledge
• up to 50% savings on time and money for prepress
Get the GMG SmartProfiler with the Wide-Format Version
Creating color profiles is child’s play
The digital and large format printing sectors are increasingly coming to expect high color accuracy, repeatability, and colors that match those of print media produced by classic printing processes, such as offset or gravure printing. Needless to say, the same also applies to companies that operate several output devices of an identical or similar type.
The answer in such cases is centrally controllable color management with GMG ColorServer in conjunction with the new GMG SmartProfiler – the user-friendly solution for creating GMG ColorServer profiles and printer calibrations.
GMG SmartProfiler enables any user to very easily calibrate, recalibrate and profile a wide variety of output devices without needing any in-depth knowledge of color management – consistent color results are guaranteed!
• Digital and large format print houses
• Flexo and packaging print houses
• Users who want to create their own profiles and/or calibrate output devices, or who work according to in-house standards
• Different printing processes – same colors!
• Very easy creation of individual profiles without expert knowledge
• Production reliability
• Increased productivity, greater flexibility
• Improved quality thanks to repeatability
• Boosted customer satisfaction
• Return on investment in a very short time